The information outlined below details the Consumer Rights set out by caraloudesigns.co.uk and is in line with the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
(1) You have 14 days from receipt of the goods to inform caraloudesigns.co.uk you wish to cancel.
(2) You have 14 days from requesting your cancelation to return the goods to caraloudesigns.co.uk
(3) Upon receipt of your goods back to caraloudesigns.co.uk you will be refunded to the payment method used during purchase.
A deduction to the refund may be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary. The extent to which you can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop.
(4) caraloudesigns.co.uk will only refund the basic delivery cost of getting the goods to you. If you opted for enhanced services eg guaranteed next day, only the basic cost will be refunded.
(5) Exemptions to the above terms where the right to cancel doesn’t apply include:
- CDs, DVDs or software if you’ve broken the seal on the wrapping.
- Perishable items.
- Tailor-made items.
- Personalised items.
- Goods with a seal for health protection and hygiene reasons that’s been broken.
- Goods that have been mixed inseparably with other items after delivery.
Cancelling Digital Downloads:
(1) Cara-Lou Designs adheres to these conditions on all selling platforms not just at caraloudesigns.co.uk
(2) Cara-Lou Designs WILL supply digital content within the 14 day cancellation period, unless the customer has given their express consent to this NOT happening.
(3) Customers will lose their right to cancel once the download starts.
- Exceptions to this will be made if proof of a duplicate purchase are shown, as in purchasing a file twice by mistake, as a gesture of goodwill Cara-Lou Designs will refund within 14 days of notice.
(4) If the customer doesn’t give consent, the customer must wait until the cancellation period has ended before they can download or be sent the digital content. This is to ensure the digital content is what you want before downloading it.
Delivery of Goods:
(1) caraloudesigns.co.uk is responsible for the condition of the goods until the goods are received by the customer, or by someone else the customer has nominated to receive them on their behalf eg a neighbour.
(2) There is a default delivery period of 30 days during which caraloudesigns.co.uk needs to deliver the goods to the customer unless a longer period has been agreed.
(3) caraloudesigns.co.uk will obtain proof of postage for items too large for a post box or with additional carriage eg Signed For etc.
(4) If the delivery isn’t time essential but another reasonable delivery time can’t be agreed, you’re also within your right to cancel the order for a full refund.
(1) The goods sent out by caraloudesigns.co.uk will be of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose and as described. These are defined as:
- Satisfactory quality: Goods shouldn’t be faulty or damaged when they arrive. Faults or damage should be reported within 30 days. Keep in mind what is defined as satisfactory for the goods in question. For example, bargain-bucket products won’t be held to as high standards as luxury goods.
- Fit for purpose: The goods should be fit for the purpose they are supplied for, as well as any specific purpose the customer made known to caraloudesigns.co.uk before agreeing to buy the goods.
- As described: The goods supplied must match any description given, or any models or samples shown to you at the time of purchase.
(2) Cara-Lou Designs and digital products will be repaired or replaced if it develops a fault. If this isn’t possible, or is unsuccessful, the customer has the right to receive a price reduction.
(3) Faulty goods will be returned using a signature required delivery service and a full refund including return shipping will be provided where necessary.
(1) Occasionally a framed Paper Cut may “slip” due to the glue and framing methods. caraloudesigns.co.uk will accept a personalised framed paper cut for returns and repair.
(2) This goodwill gesture is void if the protective seal on the back gets damaged or tampered with.
(3) The shipping costs will be covered by caraloudesigns.co.uk within the first year commencing 14 days after receipt of the item.
(4) Paper Cuts must be packaged securely and breakages during return shipping are between the customer and the delivery company. Cara-Lou Designs cannot intervene.
(5) Return shipping should include the appropriate insurance cover and be sent to require a signature upon delivery.
(6) If any returns are sent without the correct postage paid, these fees will be deducted from the customers refund.
(1) International orders MUST be marked as RETURNS. Failure to mark a return will cause our customs fee being deducted from your refund, or in the offer of replacement we will send another bill to cover the cost of our customs charges. When a refund occurs any fees incurred are payable via invoice.
(1) Fees incurred due to a failed delivery or incorrect shipping details are payable via invoice.
(1) This does not affect your statutory rights.
Last Updated 29th January 2020